Due to the COVID19 situation, ANSCSE24 will be held online, on 28-30 April, 2021. Abstract submission deadline (final extended) : Mar 31, 2021
We are glad to invite you to attend the 24th International Annual Symposium on Computational Science and Engineering (ANSCSE24). The ANSCSE24 is organized by the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Science, Kasetsart University (Kamphaeng Saen Campus), Nakhon Pathom, Thailand.
ANSCSE24 is a joint effort of Kasetsart University Kamphaeng Saen Campus and Computational Science and Engineering Association (CSEA) Thailand. The conference serves as an international forum for researchers in the field of computational science and engineering, to exchange their experience, stimulate ideas, and strengthening their research collaborations. Postgraduates and undergraduates are also welcome to participate. The theme of ANSCSE 24 is “Confronting the Global Challenges”. We are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation for consideration at the ANSCSE 24 online-conference. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS : FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2021
The conference focuses on five main topics, including, but not limited to:
- Computational Chemistry (CHE)
- High Performance Computing, Computer Science, and Engineering (CSE)
- Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, and Biophysics (BIO)
- Mathematics and Statistic (MST)
- Computational Physics, Computational Fluid Dynamics, and Solid Mechanics (PFD)
Submission & Presentation
All papers must be submitted in electronic form using the conference submission system. Authors, whose research papers are accepted by the conference committee, will be presented online.
- Abstract submission deadline (final extended) : Mar 31, 2021
- Notification of abstract acceptance (extended) : Apr 7,2021
- Full paper submission deadline submit to Thai J Math (final extended) : Apr 19, 2021
- Conference Dates: Apr 28 – 30, 2021